More hugs and kisses, more laundry, more dishes!




Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We're back

Good morning, I think. Wow, am I jet lagged! Abi woke up at about 1:00 am and cried for an hour. That would be about the time she would have been waking up in the morning in Ethiopia. The flight went pretty well. Abi cried off and on during the second flight (9 hours) but it still was not too bad. They are settling in and so am I. I will post some pics in a bit. The picture sight is password protected. Most people from Hope have the password, but if for some reason you dont have it, email me and I will give it to you. We did not get to go to Nuns or Bethel, I am so sorry. Emme, we got pics of Ganewnew giving your little ones their gifts and telling your son about his new family... He is sweet. We were running constantly, and could not squeeze everything in.

Katie got some personal information on almost all the kids at Hope and I will send that to each of you directly after the kids go to sleep tonight. My Hannah is having a bit of trouble adjusting to Abi. She wants to hold her and touch her all the time. Abi has a stalker, Lol! When she sees Hannah she runs away. I would too, but she just wants to love on her and Abi is not ready yet.

Bye for now...

2 comments:

~holly said...

Thank you Katie for helping out. I can't wait to hear if you can tell me anything about Abeti, and what you thought of Village of Hope. We are deciding if we should make that trip...

Kim said...

Hi Kim!! I see you are home now it sounds like you had an amazing time, I am so excited to meet my girl, she is the smiley one, if you are your daugther could tell me anything about her I would be in debted to you!!

Glad you are reunited your oldest daughter is a gem, I hope my Abby and my Nettie turn out as well as she has.
kim B AZ