More hugs and kisses, more laundry, more dishes!




Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Pics

I finally got all my pictures uploaded... I had to go to a subscription because I had too many pictures!
The kids and I were up at 3:30 this morning. I think that our systems are still a bit off. I had a hundred things running through my mind and thought about posting while I was up this morning. Its a good thing that I didn't, I would have had to change the title to "Insane Ramblings of a Mother of Seven" and decided not to.... Lol!

Today Adam-Mamo lifted the lid when he went to the potty.
Praise the Lord for small victories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at the potential new title!
Way to go Adam, yippee that is good news.

Kathleen (Hope site)

ellerbee eight said...

It took us close to 3 weeks to get our bodies back together... (time wise at least) I am not a morning person AT ALL and after we got back from Ethiopia, I was waking up and getting up at 3-4am every morning. By 5 pm, the kids and I were falling asleep in our dinner. Gradually we got it together. Congratulations on the toilet lid. I totally did a happy dance when our kids started flushing the poopy toilet paper instead of throwing it in the trash. (I know, sorry TMI) So glad you're back. The kids and I enjoyed your pictures so much. We are praying for your adjustment and settling in. May God Bless with you with sleep tonight.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for getting pictures of Kalkidan and Dagemawit for us!!!!

your pictures led us to our precious daughters!!!
Kathleen