More hugs and kisses, more laundry, more dishes!




Tuesday, April 29, 2008

First pics are in, check the photo site


Ok, I was not going to post this, but it is too funny.

Pat, just a few notes for you.
Try and find some type of target thingy for helping Mamo aim for the toilet. He stands to pee and I dont think he's made it once yet! I swear he whips it out and then walks around the room. I have resorted to standing there with him and helping him.

They pee on a schedule
They poop on a schedule
They eat and nap on a schedule
and if you mess with the schedule, they cry on schedule. (hey at least theyre predictable)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like it's been interesting so far...I'm kinda tickled that the personalities are somewhat opposite of what was expected...and those pics are amazing.

Nancy H.

Anonymous said...

LOL I heard Cheerios work REALLY great as a potty bomb for better aim :D Good luck ;)

Chris said...

OMG I am laughing so hard!! I can totally relate after having 2 boys of my own. Welcome to the world of busy little boys!! Cheerios, I agree make great targets!! At least they are as you said predictable!! Enjoy!!!
Christine